Tuesday 17 February 2009

To blog or not to blog..?

I've thought about blogging for ages and I've now taken the first steps! Exciting stuff...

But the decision 'to blog or not to blog' was taken after some serious thought. Yes, I want all the advantages that blogs bring, but I believe blogging with a business purpose also requires commitment and some thought to make them worthwhile.

So how am I going to use my blog? Firstly, to give tips and advice about copywriting and pr - after all, that's what I do and what I'm passionate about. I'll also share news about the clients I am working with and the workshops I'm running throughout the year.

Want to know more or have questions about copywriting and pr but never dared ask? Please feel free to post a comment or send me an email and I'll happily answer them for you as there's bound to be other people glad you've been brave enough to ask them!

No comments:

Post a Comment